Thursday, July 9, 2009

Biz Card!

We have a business card!
Photobucket
(This is only version one.)
I made this yesterday to help advertise for the club. Oh, Mousa is gone for a while (you all don't know how happy I am for that...) so I'm taking over a little, sided with Ed and Florence. I'm making some posters too! Wish me luck! ^_^

Oh, I never did my intro. Hello! I'm Artie Drawings. I review manga and some anime, and I also analyze the ups and downs of the Japanese media licensing industry. I am a part of a manga duo called SHOCK: Shoujo Revolution, made up of me and my best friend. She writes, I do the art!

My favorite manga at the moment are Loveless, Beauty Pop and Shugo Chara, my favorite anime are Axis Powers Hetalia and Natsume Yuujin-cho. Other than being an anime fan, I am a Lolita and a memer of my schools colorguard.

Manga I Plan To Review (Blue indicates it is an originally English language manga, Red indicates unliscenced in the US):
After School Nightmare
Figure 17
Swan
Bleach
Shugo Chara
Hell Girl
Loveless
Camera Camera Camera
Azumanga Daioh
Hana Yori Dango: Boys Over Flowers
Beauty Pop
Kamikaze Girls
LoveCom: Lovely Complex
Gurren Lagaan
La Corda D'Oro

Sidescrollers
Be With You
Zombie Powder

Comic Party
Treasure
Sweet & Sensitive
Dramacon
Let's Stay Together Forever
Honey + Clover
Love For Dessert
Uchi ni Oideyo.
Hatsune Mix!
Peach Fuzz
To-LOVE-Ru ~Trouble~
Zesty!
Sensei!
Card Captor Sakura
With the Light~ Raising an Autistic Child
Hellsing
Translucent
Confidencial Confessions


Anime I Plan To Review:
Axis Powers Hetalia
Ouran High School Host Club
Descendants of Darkness
Petshop of Horrors
The Pico OVAs (Boku no Pico, Pico to Chico, Pico X CoCo X Chico)
FAKE
Elfen Lied
Bokurano

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Natsume Yuujin-cho
Majin Tantei Nugami Neuro
Gravitation
Gakuen Heaven
Kyo Kara Maoh!
Sayonara Zetsubo-Sensei
Suki na Mono wa Suki Dakara Shouganai!! (Sukiso!!)
Kaze to Ki no Uta


Special Articles I Want to do:

Manga for Any Occasion
Anime Con Survival Tips
Cosplay Advisory
Defining "Moe"
Genre "How-To's"
Meme List
Current Events From an Annoyingly Genki Perspective
AnimEducate (A video series)

Haaa~ I wanted to arrane my thoughts. =w=
Thanks for checking out Taisaku no Fail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment